Monday, September 26, 2011

Stebbins Part 2


 My Birthday was made great by my wonderful Husband and my amazing new friends. I had a great time in Stebbins! Thank you also to my great friends in Stebbins and Savoonga, Hallie, especially who made me a very tasty Birthday cake! Thank you so MUCH!!


Ty and I on the beach in Stebbins on my birthday :)

Trying to be romantic...

This is a great pic taken by the amazing Lacy!!

Ty found Sea Glass, it is glass that gets really smooth in the ocean.

Yummy! haha

A white feather


Look what we found, it was meant to be!

I LOVE this picture <3


Hanging out looking at the water with some of our favorite people!

Loving the timer on my camera!

Stebbins Ambulance...

Finally seeing the colors of fall

Tara's baby, I just LOVE his face in this picture!!!

All loaded up to head to St. Michael's to catch the plane!

Let's go!!

Getting a little taste of Fall.

Finally our plane came to get us right outside of St. Michael's


1 comment:

  1. Trying to understand why you went to stebbins, where stebbins is and St. Michaels, etc. I'm guessing the cots are cause you're out of town, but why'd you go there? Appreciate the pictures, just not following everything. Guess I'm a why person. PS MM's non essential? oh dear, must talk to that boy. Thanks for the blog updates.

    ReplyDelete