Monday, September 26, 2011

Birthday Week Continued!


 Right before we left on Thursday Ty ran to the post office to check the mail. To my delight be came back with two packages! This first from Ty's parents and the second from my good friend Myo and her daughter Kjisa!! They were both a great surprise and a since of home before a long weekend! Thank you so very much!!






When Ty and I first started dating Ty's mom got me hooked on cow tails (candy)!!

I love this nice and soft blanket Ty's mom made for me!

LOL Ty commented that is was a little for me so I thought maybe she was hinting at something!?  No, we are NOT expecting!  

This box is from Ellsworth, WI were I did my student teaching and Summer School but the best part of the job was working at PKC with Myo :)

She wrapped the goodies with County Market news paper and the prices made me sad!

But to my delight I LOVED the what was inside!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment