Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's Birthday Week!!


 It's Birthday Week!!! If you didn't know already my birthday is on Friday!! So today I feel it fitting to post about the beginning of Birthday Week!!! The only things that could have made this week better was if I got to spend it with my other half. But it has been what 5 years apart on our birthday so what's another year... there is always next year!! Happy Birthday Morgie!! I love you!! 

I should also mention Happy Birthday week to my wonderful Mother In-Law as well because her birthday is on Thursday!! Happy Birthday Week Edwina!! We Love you!!! 


Looking extra special opening up my box!

The box was busting open!

.. but it was just a pillow! Smelled like cardboard and home! : )

An already open bag of pancake mix!
The Box was SO Fun of the most wonderful things!


Sorry a bit blurry but it's butter!! Oh how I have missed BUTTER!!

Cornbread one of my favorites!! Just waiting for our SPAN meat order to come for some ribs and cornbread!

So happy for some Peanut Butter M&M's!! Ty will not get any of these because he deemed them non-essential when we were packing in Wisconsin to come up here! 

This is the box unloaded! SO much Yummy stuff!! 

Getting my Old Navy fix even in Gambell!! Thank you!!! 

As hard as this birthday will be not being near to my family this box came at a perfect time!! Thank you Mom and Jennifer and Morgan for filling it with most of my favorite things!! All I need now are some bittersweet chocolate chips!! -wink wink!!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Sending my love in the wind because with the gusts here I am sure you will feel them back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment